* Close-in access on the Eastside of Portland, located in a beautiful and scenic area of Gresham. 5 minutes to both Burns Feed Store,
* Large pastures with daily turn-out. Pastures range from 1/2 acre to several acres. 20 acre farm.
* Large and airy 12 x 12 stalls. 26 stall barn.
* Rubber Mats in stalls.
* Horses are fed 3x day, choice of Eastern OR Hay or local. Custom feeding plan per owner.
* Viewing Lounge - has a kitchen area, and a comfortable seating area to view the arena
* Huge Indoor Arena 80x160 - Low Dust and good footing
* Huge Outdoor Arena 120x200
* Hot water is available.
* Tack Room
* Very knowledgeable, helpful, and experienced Owner/trainer lives onsite for your peace of mind.
A jump course and a lower level three-day eventing course on the property. The eventing course is geared to the levels: Beginner Novice; Novice; and Training levels with inviting 'field-hunter' style obstacles. We have log jumps; hedge jumps; coops; barrel jump and others. The jumps range in heights from 1', 1'6", 2', 2'6", 3'.
Board & Services:
Full Care Board
12 x 12 Box Stalls
Individual feeding plan, Owner provides grain and supplements
E. Oregon premium orchard grass or alfalfa hay and local quality grass hay 3x day
Stalls cleaned daily
Separate turnout for mares and geldings
Private turnout available, but limited
Full Training Board
Five training sessions a week (from 40 min. - 1 hour a day)
1 weekly optional lesson, from training session, with the owner and his/her horse
½ hr Private lesson $35
45 min. Private lesson $45
1 hr Group lesson $35
Exercise rides or Training rides $25
Free Lunging or lunging includes grooming and lunging 20 - 30 minutes $25
Farrier & Veterinarian Services
Requests for Farrier/Veterinarian assistance needs to be set up in advance with Angela.
If choosing your own farrier and/or veterinarian, you will be responsible for setting up the appointments and holding your horse. All horses are required to be vaccinated, and dewormed on a regular schedule.
Hold for Vet $10
Hand Walk $15
Cold Hose $15
Foot Soak $15
Stable Wrap $15
Poultice Wrap $15
Topical/Oral Medication (owner supplied) No Charge
Eye Medication (owner supplied) No Charge
Groom, includes fly spray in summer $10
Hoof maintenance $5 (clean & condition, de-thrush)
Bath (specify regular shampoo or antibacterial) $15
Mane Pull $35
Tail maintenance $5 (condition & brush)
Light Trim: Bridle path, nose whiskers, fetlock hairs, tail $15
Indoor or Outdoor Hand Walking 30 minutes $15
Training board plus 15% commission upon sale